Thursday, September 19, 2013

Introduction

Hey everyone!

My name is Adam Rockefellow, and I'm a senior here at Eastern. I somewhat foolishly decided to finish off my majors (English and Language, Literature, & Writing) and minor (History) before I touched most of my general education credits, so I'm trying to take classes that I have an interest in while I count the credits to graduation. Creative Writing seemed like a worthwhile course, as it compliments my interests nicely.

I grew up in South Lyon, and recently moved all the way out to Redford Township. Aside from a full load of classes, I also work full-time at an advertising & printing corporation out in Livonia; our main client is Kroger, so I spend all my time traveling to all 132 Kroger stores in the state, making sure they're up to the "advertising code" and helping them install anything they need. Maybe you'll see me running around one of the Ypsilanti or Ann Arbor Krogers sometime!

When I'm allowed a bit of free time amongst scholastic pursuits and work endeavors, I can usually be found playing guitar or enjoying what is probably an unhealthy amount of video games. Of course, I also read profusely, but lately my reading material seems to stem exclusively from school work.

I look forward to working with all of you as the semester continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment